Thursday, April 14, 2011

What they're saying

I had the great pleasure of working with Lindsey and Tanner on their March wedding. I've said it before, but what a wonderful and fun couple!! I received this from Lindsey: "I could not have asked for a better wedding planner for my big day then Shannon with A Party to Perfection. Whether it was helping me with a layout of my programs, organizing the breakdown of the reception, or offering to give me the back of her earring due to my wedding earrings not staying on, she truly is AWESOME at what she does and makes a bride feel so special and less stressed. :-) I loved every minute of our special day and she was right there to help me get through it and make sure everything I wanted was taken care of. Thanks so much for everything and making our wedding day such a breeze!" Of course, you're only as good as the vendors you work with and Lindsey picked great vendors for her fun and oh-so-her wedding day: Catering: Kruton's Catering Photo booth and lightning: Dancenhance Entertainment DJ: Brock Entertainment Florist: Candy Bouquet #1445 featuring Designs by Suzanna Photography: Blair Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment