Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Ad's

I have been working hard with a terrific graphic artist, who also happens to be a friend of my twin sister, and ended up having him create two different ads for me. I am using one ad for listing in Northwest Arkansas Wedding Ideas and will be in the July 2009 issue. So, please make sure you pick one up and schedule an appointment with me to discuss your upcoming event!












I then had this patient and creative man design another ad that advertises the other types of events I handle besides weddings.


I am very pleased with how these two ads turned out and hope that my clients will be just as pleased and call to schedule an appointment!

I need to email him once again and tweak the size of this ad, but am very pleased with his vision, talent and patience with me! Thanks so much Gabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment