There are similarities and differences between the day of and month of planning. Both services will be there on your wedding day to organize and orchestrate your wedding day. And you get to work with your planner, but the similarities sort of end there.
If you have a Full Service Coordinator they will do the following, plus a TON more:
- Help with your budget
- Review contracts and negotiate your contracts to make sure nothing is missing or duplicated
- Attend your meetings with your vendors (offer our opinions)
- Assist with decor
- Help with the set up and possibly breakdown
- Be "In-the-know" with every aspect of your wedding
- Create an extensive timeline for each vendor involved in your wedding
- Organize and Orchestrate your Rehearsal and Wedding Day
- More extensive time on the day of your wedding
- And much, much, much more!!
What can a Day Of Coordinator do for you:
- Be at your Rehearsal and your wedding to organize and orchestrate the day
- Meet with you 1-2 times prior to your wedding
- Be there for a limited amount of time on your wedding day
- Create a timeline
- Coordinate your ceremony
I offer an array of different packages depending on the type of assistance that you need:
While You Were Sleeping (Full Service)
Love Actually (Month of, jump start, etc.)
Day Of (4 weeks prior to your wedding date)
I also offer A La Carte services that can be added to the Love Actually and Day Of Coordination for a special rate. It all depends on what services you need and how much you have already planned.
Please schedule an appointment with me today to see how I can make your event A Party to Perfection and take advantage of $50 off of your service package if you book my services before December 14th!