Sunday, December 27, 2009

Updates

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post, but I've been busy working on lots of new projects!
  • My new niece finally arrived December 22, 2009 weighing 6 pounds 14 ounces and she is beautiful!
  • My new website is just hours away from being rolled out after months of work; a few editing issues that I need to fix and it will be rolled out!
  • I am two lessons away from obtaining my Professional Bridal Consultant License
  • My contest is ready to debut in the January issue of Northwest Arkansas Wedding Ideas
  • I am participating in the January 16th Premier Bridal Show at the Springdale Northwest Arkansas Convention Center from 10:00-4:00
  • My contest rules are almost ready to post on my blog!
  • I will be offering a 10% discount to brides who book with me at the Premier Bridal Show and another great discount to brides who book with me before February 13th!
Wow! Schedule a consultation today (479) 422-1697 to see how your next event will be "A Party to Perfection"!

No comments:

Post a Comment