Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Real Wedding: Jackie and Bobby

I often tell the story of my trip to London in 2000 and how small the world truly is and that the degrees of separation are less than 3 in my world. Here's the story: I was outside the Queen's Theatre at 2:00am after seeing "Phantom of the Opera" where I ran into someone I knew from the University of Arkansas some 3,000+ miles away! What are the chances of that and how does this story relate to Jackie and Bobby?!

While in our initial consultation, Jackie mentioned that she was currently living in San Antonio, Texas finishing her Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I mentioned that my son was currently in therapy while we were meeting to find out that her mother is a therapist at the same clinic! I loved Jackie's sweet spirit and her mother as well, so I'm so glad they agreed to let me share in their family's very special day!

There were hundreds of wonderful photos from their wedding, but I wanted to show you some of my favorites!
These are the emotions I never get to see!
Her beautiful bouquet of cream roses and calla lillies wrapped in white lace and a crystal brooch.
This guest book touched my heart! The guests were asked to sign Jackie and Bobby's Family Bible or sign by their favorite verse in the bible!
The reception was lit with over 150 candles for a very intimate glow.
I love the arieal view of the tables that were taken by the photographer, also the brides brother-in-law!
The couple did a wonderul job of bringing together both of their cultures as the dinner began with a Laotian prayer by the groom's grandmother.
The couple did a costume change during the reception and re-entered in Lao dress and then got the entire crowd involved!
A family friend of the groom's carved out these incredible watermelons and created the gorgeous fruit display! Incredible!!

These are priceless memories! The flower girl (also the bride's niece) had danced her heart out!
The guests were treated to a boutiful candy buffet to keep them fueled for hours of dancing!
Vendors:
Reception Venur-Fayetteville Town Center
Florist-Jules Design
DJ-Groove Productions
Bartending-Premiere Bartendening
Caterers-Noodles Italian Kitchen and Twin Kitchens
Cakes-Rick's Bakery
Photographer-Felix (Bride's brother-in-law)
Rentals-Festivities
(Blogger won't let me link to these vendors, but they did a wonderful job on this wedding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment