Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What they're saying

I received this wonderful email from Jackie and Bobby! It is wonderful to work with such wonderful clients who you end up calling your friends!!
My husband and I had the privilege of working with Shannon Langston in
planning our wedding. As Bobby and I are both full time students and live about
10 hours away from Fayetteville, AR where our wedding was taking place, Shannon
was invaluable in coordinating and facilitating our wedding plans. She worked
closely with my mother and consolidated detailed lists for me when my opinion
was needed for decisions. She was incredibly patient with the frequently delayed
responses that I sent when school was overwhelming and never made me feel
pressured or stressed :) . She really saw the vision I had for my wedding and
helped refine the ideas in my head so that they could be made into reality
through the bouquets, rental pieces, table linens and overall flow for the
reception. Her experience and contacts with vendors in the area was extremely
valuable as the majority of our planning was accomplished in the last 3 months
before the wedding. She kept us organized and on track and really helped lift
some of the burden of planning from my mother. The day of the wedding
came and Shannon was everywhere making sure everything went smoothly so that we
could just enjoy our day. My mother got to simply enjoy being the mother of the
bride and I got to spend that special time with her while Shannon managed the
details. Her positive and calming presence meant a great deal to me before the
ceremony as I was suddenly overcome by emotion before my walk down the aisle :)
Shannon was a tremendous help during the reception where she helped us stay on
track to do everything we planned to do. She made us plates for our sweetheart
table so that we could visit with family, guided us to the cake table at the
right time for toasts and cutting the cake, let us know when it was time to
change into our Lao outfits for our special dances and overall just made sure
that everything went as we'd planned. I absolutely cannot thank her enough for
all of the time and effort she put into making our wedding more than we even
hoped for. Thank you Shannon! Bobby and I will always treasure the wonderful day
you helped create for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment