Friday, March 11, 2011

My new obsession: Maggie Austin Cakes

I am simply obsessed with Maggie Austin Cakes! She is located in Washington D.C. metro area and offers a "fresh interpretation of cake and cookie design...her designs display symmetry, elegance, and sophistication with the subtle yet unmistakable mark of houte couture." This last sentence explains why I love her, but her portfolio also speaks for itself:

I love the simple anemone and roses


Gorgeous and feminine "Rose Frill" cake


Perfect for a spring wedding with the "Hydrange and Frill"

This "Magnolia and Frill" cake will look gorgeous anywhere, but especially wonderful in the South!

Probably my favorite, the "Peony Frill." Peony is my ultimate favorite flower, add some frill and you have yourself an outstanding cake!














No comments:

Post a Comment