Saturday, July 4, 2009

Winning Packages

Congratulations again to Jennifer Taylor for her creatviy! I wanted to stick with the "perfection" theme for my packages, but just couldn't find names that really worked. I thought I would name my full service package "fantastical" or "fantasy", but couldn't think of anything else. Once again, we can blame that on my mommy brain! So, Jennifer thought about using the numerous movie titles that correspond to my packages. Nothing is stuck in stone, but these are the current names for my packages until the creativity bug comes around again!


Destination Wedding Coordination: Run Away Bride




Event Coordination: It's My Party




Wedding Coordination Packages: Love Actually




Full Service Wedding Coordination:While You Were Sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment