Thursday, August 20, 2009

Coming Soon

I love design, cupcakes, crazy color, details, and anything ultra feminine. Hopefully I can pull all of this love into my first inspiration board. There are thousands of wonderful inspiration boards in cyberspace and each one is totally different, but always tickles every creative sensor in me. I will be creating a Fall 2009 and Winter 2009 Inspiration Board with everything that I truly love about weddings! Also, as soon as we find out what gender my sister's second child is on Monday August 23, 2009 you will see a Baby Shower inspiration board as well! So, this is a head's up that I will get better at this over time because it will take me some time!

How could you not be inspired by these beautiful boards? I am looking for a reason to host an event!




All boards are from Style Me Pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment