If you do not know already, I do candy buffets! This isn't the limit, oh no! With the fall weather approaching it always makes me think of sitting by the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa filled to the top with marshmallows! For those who are planning a Fall Wedding or Holiday party, why not offer these great pairings with cocoa?
- Peppermint sticks
- Cinnamon sticks
- Chocolate coated spoons
- Ginger snap cookies
- Marshmallows (big and small)
- Doughnuts (cinnamon and sugar and regular cake, oh yum!)
- Rock Candy Sticks
- Chocolate chips
- Mint Sticks/Leaves/Chips/Chocolates
- Whipped Cream
- Nutmeg and other spices to dust on top
- Candy crumbles: chocolate bars, cookies, peppermint
- For the Adults: Bailey's, Kahlua, Peppermint Schnapps
An assortment of cookies and biscotti would be a great accompaniment. You can also create favors for your guests by filling mugs with a packet of hot cocoa, marshmallows and a dipped spoon wrapped beautifully for your guests.
Post a Comment