Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What's in a theme?

Some might say that I have been very random when posting to my blog. I stay plenty busy reading, researching and staying in the know but have just had too much information stored away and no rhyme or reason to my posts. I have just been discussing random bits of information as I come across it, which I will continue to do, but in an organized manner. How great will this be? I've decided on the following themes for daily posting:

Monday=Organized Mondays (also offering tips)
I will help to keep you organized as your plan your wedding. I will offer great advice, gadgets, books, etc. that will help you stay organized, on task and focused on preparing for your big day.

Tuesday=Style
I will find great dresses, accessories, centerpieces, ceremony decor, reception ideas, cakes, flowers and so much more! Anything that's making the scene will be covered here.

Wednesday=Etiquette
I will address the Q&A's of planning. I will either address etiquette rules or be answering your etiquette questions! If you have a question, make sure to email me at Shannon_Langsto@cox.net to see it answered.

Thursday=Real Weddings
I will show photos from Real Weddings that caught my attention all across the globe. These could be southern, vintage, modern, casual, flamboyant, etc.

Friday=Fabulous Finds
I will touch on any interesting topics that pertain to planning your event, fabulous honeymoon destinations, websites, blogs, books and whatever else.

So, we will start tomorrow with Etiquette. If you have any questions you would like to have answered, make sure to email me or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment